That also means that probably the gift you give may not be wanted either.
How much money is wasted on buying useless gifts that could be spent on helping someone in need, somewhere in the world?
For example, instead of buying your family a gift this Christmas why not donate the money to Oxfam?
This is just one idea, there are many charities out there that need your help. Imagine if you could agree with all your family to do it this year, how good will you feel knowing that your donation can make such a huge difference to people’s lives.
You could buy:
• breakfast for a child in Africa
• a hygiene kit for people in a village
• a rice bank for a village in Laos
• change the life of an indigenous football player
• buy a goat, or a duck or some seeds ….
Have a look at the website http://www.oxfamunwrapped.com.au/ and make your own decision.
Have a happy Christmas!