Learn how to look after your kids using natural medicine, kitchen cupboard cures and traditional wisdom.
- Chinese medicine view of children's health
- The importance of digestion, Chinese medicine diet tips
- Supporting children through immunisations
- Babies: breast milk and alternatives, colic, reflux, solids, teething
- Lifestyle tips for kids eg clothing, activities
- Sleep problems
- Natural remedies and tips for worms and head lice
- Supporting a child through illness, especially fever
- Sharing Chi (energy) with your child
- Acupressure at home
- Recovery from antibiotics
- Cough and asthma: causes and remedies
- Ear infections and glue ear
If you'd like to attend this talk (or future talks), please:
- call/text Lois on 0428 174 737
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is brought to you by Lois Nethery, acupuncturist and Chinese medicine herbalist at Ocean Acupuncture in Curl Curl on Sydney's Northern Beaches.
Ocean Acupuncture is a natural medicine centre of independent health practitioners. The views expressed in this blog are the author's only and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other Ocean Acupuncture practitioners.
The information presented in this blog, and on the Ocean Acupuncture website, is for interest and educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for health or medical information or advice. For health or medical advice, please consult your health professional.